MoneyGram has simplified the process of making transactions. A huge number of customers rely on the company to receive or transfer funds to friends and family through a mobile application, online website, or by visiting the agent’s location. The service provider has partnered with large retail stores to enable customers to make transactions more efficiently.
In this article, we will talk about a store called Consumer Value Store (CVS) and the financial services it provides.
Consumers Value Stores is the largest pharmacy store in the United States. It works under CVS Health a leading health solution company that was established in 1963. It helps people in navigating the health care system. With over 9000 retail stores CVS health offers many in-person, home, or virtual care services which include health, Wellness, health plans, Pharmacy services, and prescribing drug coverage to advise the patients at every moment of his/her health care journey. CVS not only provides medical services it is also in collaboration with MoneyGram which enables CVS’s customers to transfer money to different parts of the world.
Does CVS have MoneyGram?
MoneyGram has partnered with the Consumer Value Stores (CVS) and this will facilitate many customers or visitors to make international transactions or pay bills. CVS is an authorized delegate of MoneyGram and provides money transfer and exchange services powered by MoneyGram. There are more than 9 thousand CVS stores across the United States, however, you should contact a store to know about the services before visiting. The CVS stores have self-service Kiosks which enable the customers to make instant and streamlined transactions by following a few simple steps.
- Reach out to the Kiosk and Pick up the MoneyGram phone and it will auto-dial
- MoneyGram Customer Service
- Select a transaction type
- Enter your Contact number.
- Shortly, you’ll be connected to a live MoneyGram agent who will ask you to confirm your telephone number, name, address, account number, the amount you’re sending, and the receiver code of Life Wireless which is 7924.
- You will receive key information from the MoneyGram agent which you will have to note down.
- Take all key information to the cashier at the CVS store who will collect the cash and the MoneyGram fee and you are good to go.
When Does MoneyGram Close at CVS?
There are more than 350,000 MoneyGram agent locations in the United States through which a huge number of customers transfer funds, receive funds, or pay bills. These agent locations include large retail stores including CVS. Most of these stores work round the clock, however, the CVS stores serve from Monday to Thursday and their working hours are 9 am to 10 pm. The timings may vary concerning their locations or can change during the Christmas season or emergencies like a pandemic.
How Much Can You Receive and Send at CVS?
Normally, MoneyGram has a transfer limit of $10,000 per transaction and a limit of $10,000 every month. If you want to send an amount greater than 10K, then you will have to visit any of the agent locations nearby.
CVS uses MoneyGram to provide fund transfers and financial services. The service provider also sells money orders for $1.25 with a maximum amount limit of $500 per money order.
Where to Find Closest CVS Stores?
To find the closest CVS store providing a MoneyGram funds transfer service you will have to visit MoneyGram’s website or CVS’s official website to access the online locator and follow a few steps.
- Select a Country
- Enter city, State, and Zip code
- Click on “Use current location” or at the CVS site “Use my location” and it will locate you and show the closest stores around you.
The online agent locator will show the exact locations, their address, timings, and phone number.