MoneyGram has made it easier to transfer funds from one country to another through its official website, mobile application, or by visiting any nearby agent location. The company is trusted by many customers around the world who use MoneyGram financial services to transfer funds or pay bills easily and efficiently.
In this article, we will discuss how MoneyGram enables its customers to pay bills without a hassle.
MoneyGram receive codes list
A receive code list is the services that a specific biller or a supplier offers. Receive code is a 4 – 5 digits code that is a company’s identifier and is issued by the billers or suppliers so you could pay them against their services. The services can be rent, electricity, insurance, water, or any utilities. The receiver can only be issued by the biller and it can be obtained by getting in touch with them. To pay them through MoneyGram, you will have to make sure that they support MoneyGram payments.
What is MoneyGram bill pay?
MoneyGram Bill pay is a service that allows you to pay bills to the billers for their services online or through MoneyGram mobile application. MoneyGram’s Bill Pay enables its customers to make payments to more than 13000 companies. With MoneyGram Bill Pay you can make payments through your bank account, credit or debit card, or in cash by visiting the agent location.
How to pay bills through MoneyGram?
MoneyGram allows its customers to pay bills online through the official website, through a mobile application, or, in person by visiting the agent location.
To pay online through the website or app you will have to follow a few steps.
- Register or login into your MoneyGram Account
- You will have to enter your information for identity verification
- You can search the biller by category or by the company name (note that you can filter either by the biller’s name or with the received code while searching category)
- Now you will have to enter the amount that you wish to pay
- Lastly, you will have to provide your account number and select a payment method (bank transfer or debit/credit card)
To make payment in person you will have to find a nearby agent location and for that MoneyGram, Agent Locator will help you out. Now upon your visit to the agent location, you will need to provide the following details to make the payments.
- Biller or Company’s Name
- Account Number
- Cash that you want to pay, including the fee.
- You will also need to bring the receive code along with a state-issued ID that can be National Identity Card, Driver’s license, or passport
MoneyGram has several billers on its panel and it has made it convenient for its customers to pay them efficiently. A few companies and their receive codes are mentioned below.
- Ally Auto (7581)
- AT&T (19043)
- Federal Bureau of Prison (7932)
- Best Buy (17850)
- Chase Auto Finance (3852)
- Comcast (16523)
- Cox Cable (19110)
- DirecTV (16298)
- Kohl’s (8208)
- Shell Gas Card
- T-Mobile (16474)
You can also contact MoneyGram customer support in case you are unable to find your biller.
What is the fee to use MoneyGram Bill Pay?
Yes, there is certainly a fee to use MoneyGram Bill Pay and it ranges from $1.99 to $12.00 depending upon the company and the amount to be paid.
What kind of bills can you pay with MoneyGram?
With MoneyGram, you will be able to pay a variety of bills, some of which are listed below:
- Mortgage and Rent Payments
- Auto Loans
- Cable and Satellite Bills
- Credit card bills (in-person only)
- Medical Bills
- Insurance Payments
- Utility Bills